Hi, my name is Val Kirk of Essentially Fitness.
I believe there is an athlete in all of us. All you need is a little motivation, ingenuity, fun and a goal.
With over 30 years of Personal Training experience I can help. So let’s get started.
My qualifications and certifications are as follows:
– CSEP-CPT (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology)
– CPTS (Can-Fit-Pro – Certified Personal Trainer Specialist)
– SPRA (Saskatchewan Parks & Recreation Association)
– SKESA (Saskatchewan Kinesiology of Exercise Science Association)
– IDEA Health & Fitness Functional Fitness Assessments
– Nutrition for Weight Loss
– Canadian Cancer Society of Canada (set up programs for pre/post cancer patients)
– Osteoporosis Canada (set up programs for individuals who have this bone condition)
– Multiple Schlerosis (set up program for individuals who have this disease)
– Yoga-fit (level1) with Beth Shaw
– Yoga Level 2 Alliance Yoga with Kathleen Podulick
– Specialty classes in Aerobic, Anaerobic and Strength Training (U of S)
– Kickboxing MMA Level 1
– Kettlebell Kickboxing Level 1
I truly believe a Trainer who doesn’t stop learning makes for a well trained, coached, happy Client.