Did You Catch One Of Our Fav Kettlebell Kickboxing Moves In Oxygen Magazine?
When they asked me to name her my butt sculpting moves for the GLUTES feature, I included KB Swings and KB Push-Kick Lunges.
Need A Dedicated Glute Workout? The KB Body Series actually has dedicated Glutes, Abs, Legs and Arms workouts as well as your Cardio and HIIT Sessions! Check it out here
And as a KB member use code Limitless to get 10% off on the program here
How To Execute a Perfect Lunge:
Lunges can include the rear (or split-squat lunge), lateral lunge, walking lunge, crescent lunge, and alternating lunge.
• Hold a kettlebell chest level in a mid-racked position.
• Other hold options are: goblet, bottoms-up, racked (single kettlebell with one arm), and double-racked (double kettlebells).
• Stand in a straight line, with abdominals tight, a strong core, and a straight back.
• Step forward on the ball of your back foot and sink into the heel of the stepping foot.
• Keeping your torso as upright as possible, slowly lower your body as far as you can.
• Your rear knee should nearly touch the floor, or it can touch the floor if needed.
• Pause, then push yourself back up, driving through the heel of the step- ping leg to the starting position as quickly as you can.
Kettlebell Lunge grip options
You can change it up by holding the kettlebell with these grips:
• Mid-racked (as described)
• Double kettlebells mid-racked
• Single-arm racked
• Hanging to one side (the side and arm opposite the lunge; back must stay straight)
• Two kettlebells, one hanging to each side
• Bottoms-up (advanced)