You don’t need to hit the gym to get a strong and sexy body. Women’s Health No Gym Required has all the tools you need to rock your hottest look ever!
Spike your metabolism and incinerate fat with simple and highly effective kettlebell routines. The intervals workout helps you knock out solid results when you’re short on time — and get crazy fit for life!
Want to look good? A hot bod is just the start. Building strength is the real answer to body maintenance and building the look and feel you want, PLUS, with this type of training you can ditch stress, boost energy, and achieve mind and body bliss.
Picture It! Picture yourself tight as hell with next to no fat, lean legs for days, and a cute booty that’s just begging for short shorts. Our running plan is the path to your dream body — and we lead the way step-by-step.
Ready to try?
lets start with the Kettlebell Swing – the kind of all kettlebell and gym, body strength and sculpting moves:
the swing is the basis of all kettlebell ballistic movements. It starts with a hinge, not a squat—this is very important. In a hinge, the bend in your hips comes before the bend in your knees. Hinging also means you should bend your knees to a lesser degree than that of your hips. Do not squat! You will be swinging the kettlebell from behind your knees, with your grip above your knees. Remember to bend more at your hips with a slight bend at your knees and a straight and strong back. You will be incorporating your posterior chain and momentum to generate the power of the movement. As a result, the kettlebell should feel almost weightless when it comes up to the terminal position of shoul- der height. Squeezing your glutes at the top of the motion, you should be stand- ing straight and upright with hips forward and knees straight (there should be no overarching of the back) at the end of the motion.
The kettlebell should swing between and behind your legs and up to shoulder height in a nonstop, repetitive motion.
KB Sing Step-by-Step
1. With both hands, pick up the kettlebell by the handle and sit back in a hinge, bending first and more deeply at the hips, then at the knees.
2. From the hinged position, swing the kettlebell back and behind your knees.
3. Swing the kettlebell up to shoulder level with your arms straight as you thrust your hips forward and raise your torso back into the standing position.
• Make sure your butt muscles are engaged by squeezing your glutes together tightly.
• Do not raise the kettlebell with your arms. Your arms and the kettlebell should feel weightless through the entire motion.
4. At the top of the swing, remember to keep your arms straight, thrust your hips forward, straighten your knees, and swing the kettlebell no higher than chest level as you rise to a standing position.
• Do not bend back at the top of the motion.
5. Continue without stopping back down into your hinge and repeat steps 1–4. Create a nonstop fluid motion of the swing, with the kettlebell going behind the knees and back up to shoulder level.
Checkout the KB Canada SHOP here, and look at the Scorcher Series Program as your ‘one Stop Workout Routine’ made for 3 different levels of fitness (beginner – intermediate – advanced) it will hale you reach nd surpass all of your goals!